Sunday, May 5, 2013

Project 4 - Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort!


Sooo, for the next and last project, I decided to do it on Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort (CBR). I was thinking about something I have a lot of knowledge on and experience with and why not? I worked for Disney back in August of 2011 and was lucky enough to work at the CBR as a Bell Service Dispatcher. For this post I decided to give some background information on the resort and some cool facts!
Opened on October 1, 1988, Caribbean Beach Resort was Disney World's first mid-priced ("moderate") resort. It's gone through several renovations over the years, and is just as beautiful and relaxing as it was back then. It's in Disney's Epcot Resort Area, meaning Epcot is just a short drive away. It is the largest resort on property and I was lucky enough to work there!

Caribbean Beach Resort has about 2,000+ guest rooms arranged into 6 villages, Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba, and Jamaica. These villages all have different Caribbean colors at the shores of Barefoot Bay. The village has either 3 or 6 buildings housing guest rooms. There are plenty of little pathways, sitting areas, and little surprises! Trust me, I used to get lost half the time I would be sent out to complete a task I was given, but I am still alive! 
CBR Logo
Each resort has a unique theme to it. From the fonts to the overall design of everything. CBR is an island themed resort. The font was very smooth and nothing extra. I believe the everything looked the way it did was because it was supposed to make you feel like you are on the islands and no worries, which it did.


No comments:

Post a Comment