Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Project 4


I really enjoyed this project, the brochure. I felt like I had enough time to get it done and implemented ideas I wanted to implement. As a few may know, back in August of 2010, I was apart of the Disney College Program and worked at Disney's Caribbean Beach. I chose to do this because I remember a lot about it and really wanted to have fun and to show that I did with it.

A challenge with this was images. Some images were too small, and some just did not work at all. So that took a while. Plus the font with the skulls was a royal pain. I displayed my brochure on my PC today and the skull turned into a giant "S". I am hoping that when I present that it does not show up again!

There were really no issues, except just hoping that it was too boring or too much for the eyes.

Caribbean Beach Resort is a really enjoyable place and I am hoping people will understand that from seeing the brochure in actual color! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment